A reson for a blog

HELLO
I hope this blog will impact people for the better.  I want people to know they can follow their dream because my dream was to start a blog and here I am doing it. 
Here are a few things you should know about me. 
#1  I love to read
#2  I love my family and friends (especially my sister Cambria)
#3  I love to make DIY room décor
#4  I love fashion
#5 I love to decorate my room (again and again)
#6  I love baking
#7  I have my own business (Island Yarn)
#8  I love to sing
#9  I love the holidays
#10 I am a Christian and I love Jesus!
#11 I love to travel and see new places
I hope you will enjoy the following posts.  I would love to do a Q & A to answer some questions that you guys have...so comment down below your questions. 
Look for Coffee Less Chats, DIY's, "Brother Dare's", Fashion Inspiration, Recipes I Love, My Daily Happenings, and Much More!
All things beautiful,
Deveraux
(For more....check out IslandYarn IG & my Pinterest Board: Deveraux Gallagher)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About