intentionality pt.7

Woohoo, part 7 guys!! I am so glad you're still following along, a couple days ago I did my fall morning routine and I thought why not continue on... so as I have said before I believe that you can be intentional with your night. How i like to do that is implementing certain things, having a good dinner, brushing teeth, or taking a moment to yourself whether that's taking a bath, watching a show, or reading.

The night this was filmed my mom was doing her bible study so I had to stay hidden (😣😝) but, I did end up having a good fall filled night, so here is the link for my fall school night routine and if you want a weekend one or another routine or how I implement a routine into my life then... hit me up...


joy,
deveraux 🌿🕊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About