Books part 1

  So here is a
few favorite
 books for book
worms like me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Graceful
              By Wendy mass
 
Today I finished graceful about girl named grace who has magic in her bones… literally. She has to save her town from falling apart, the town is very old and decades of magic are about to break. As you may have guessed she has to pull it together but she is not alone team grace is on her side and they are ready to fight. I love the book and would totally tell you more but if I did it would not be a surprise now would it. I give this book a:
FIVE-STAR RATING
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Alice-Miranda
 
 
Recently I read Alice-Miranda by Jacqueline Harvey, a local author in Brisbane Australia.
 
 I like the book because the genre is mystery and it also talks about friendship.
 
 Alice-Miranda’s mom annually hosts a garden party. I love how Alice-Miranda is in the midst of it all. I also enjoy a good party.
 
 In the story I relate most to Alice-Miranda because I also value compassion. This book is great read for many ages although Alice-Miranda is nine.

 
 
 Alice-Miranda is an interesting book with many storylines in the midst of the main plot and if you enjoy the book you have a sequel to look forward too.
 
 

 
 
 
Moon over manifest
 
 
This is a fiction book about a girl, Abilene whose dad sends her to visit his home town for the summer. Although she hasn’t found a trace of him yet she does not give up hope. This book was a mystery which I enjoy!
 
 
I liked this book because it was about change and being strong through out her circumstances.  It was also about truth and friendship.
       
 I would recommend this book to others because the reader feels drawn into Abilene life, and they have a since of connection.
 
 My title would probable have been IS THIS HOME? But their choice was excellent. As the book takes place in manifest mostly at night, and Abilene makes a constant reference to the moon.
 
The purpose of the book was to learn, as Abilene has to learn about her father.
 
This book is about hope, redemption, and rediscovering roots.
 
This book is about new beginning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About