Welcome and enjoy, new posts every Wednesday and Friday. Much love and lots of joy, Deveraux.
my next post
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So for all you peeps out there I am going to answer some questions that you may have in my next post... that being said it would be great if you could comment questions for me to answer and I will do a post on them
So here is a June 2017 favorites post, and I apologies for the photos as they are bad quality and blogger was not letting me do URLs that being said I hope you enjoy... So honestly I am kind of obsessed with these shirts and PJ pants... they are from gap body SO I GOT A WATER BOTTLE VERY SIMILAR TO THIS AND IT WAS 32OZ AND ONLY $10 SO I LOVE IT LAST but not LEAST these honeycomb ice cream cones are so cute for room décor and only $6 by the way both the water bottle and ice cream cone banner are from target...
Here's the list you can copy and paste & i have some more packing tips down below -2-3 pairs of shoes -1-2 swimsuits (more if going to the beach) -2-3 PJ's -2-3 jackets or sweaters -4-5 pants (shorts, jeans, etc.) -8-9 tops (under tanks, short-sleeved, log-sleeved etc.) -2 dressy items (dresses, rompers, skirts, etc.) -4-5 bras -underwear (i like to bring all my underwear, personal preference) -toiletries -hairbrush -hair ties -dry shampoo -leave in conditioner -face wash -shampoo & conditioner (depending on where you are going) -tooth brush & toothpaste -deodorant (if you decided not to bring it in your carry on) - razor & shaving cream -jewelry (limit your pieces) A couple of tips... -I like to have about ten outfits so even if i write out those ten for example: outfit 1: -trench coat -Oregon duck shirt -black leggings -I do this only to have a grid for what i need to pack and also if i need to have more versatile pieces ...
Peace and quiet are not complicated in fact, the definitions of both are simple... Peace- freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility Quiet- making little or no noise And yet even with opportunities to take quiet and peaceful moments we either don't and move on to the next thing or we do but plan the next thing. There is no escaping the future but there is pausing, waiting, and trusting that time will stop long enough for us to take a tiny breather, and quiet moment. So we have the definition, we have the time, and we have the opportunities to pause and be quiet, so let's do it... YOU DID IT! you paused, you were quiet, you ARE quiet, but now what? I find it quite hard to sit, journal, and wait, but all too fast I can read, plan, or even just write, so if you have a hard time pausing and being quiet you are not alone. I looked up "how to pause" on google search when writing this post, I was hoping it would be this pretty blog that I could cut and paste...
Comments
Post a Comment