Welcome and enjoy, new posts every Wednesday and Friday. Much love and lots of joy, Deveraux.
my next post
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So for all you peeps out there I am going to answer some questions that you may have in my next post... that being said it would be great if you could comment questions for me to answer and I will do a post on them
So as 2016 has closed I thought that I would do a year in review, sorry its a little late. OKAY NOW HERE IS JANUARY!! So as you know I love photography, and this annual valentines photo shoot was a must. So march 2016 took me into macramé world and business land... as well as plant country. April brought... Sabbath, presentations, cute babies, reading and friends. APRIL BROUGHT EASTER MAY Spring showers bring may flowers. june... still june... July Gallagher's meet Washington D.C. and Colorado August and October Then comes November and December which close out the...
2018 was a year... great, crazy, and overall lots of fun, here's my 2018 year in review better late then never... my 2016 year in review!! January: January 1st we spent at the skating rink, ring in the new year... January days spent with cames... February: we started February off at the plant nursery... you got to love a February book club march: my into the unknown (first podcast) photoshoot April: pretzels for easter... happy easter!!!! may: some sunflower fields in may... another book club...................... beach days, a birthday for a friend, a may full of 40 library books... happy birthday mom, horseback riding for a birthday... June: a summer photoshoot... a wonderful spray of flowers... hula at church, when you love high school musical you...
alright yall, its other tipical favorite things post brought to you by Deveraux, I bring you new & notable a couple of my favorite things... okay so this first one is stickers, lately, I have been loving decorating ANY area with stickers, I really think it adds so so much to any space. okay so this next one is limes, our lime tree is in full bloom, and we have made limeade, added lime to anything and everything and had lots of lime water the past couple of days, I am loving it. okay, so this journal is such a cool one, love love, love, it!! I believe it is from amazon and great for writers!! I could go on and on, this shampoo and conditioner is my life!!!!!!! I really love this fake plant, I just think it is a super fun thing to add to any room, love love love!!! all right, what a fun post, if you want a more expanded version of my fav things, listen to the newest hello dear podcast episode... where we expand...
Comments
Post a Comment