How to find PEACE + QUIET in THIS season wherever you are!


THIS SEASON 


There is a picture it is me with a suitcase getting ready to board a plane and it marks a lot of my life I do not mean I am always traveling I mean I am always waiting or wishing that I am traveling or I wish I lived somewhere else or wish that I went to public school. there is a joy in homeschooling you get to wake up slowly and not worry about being late for school you don't have to raise your hand to ask a question and you can mostly learn at your own pace, but you do not get to wake up and get dressed and go to a building and eat lunch with friends, and then come home to snacks on the table and your mom waiting to see your work, because in homeschooling you rarely leave you can always get snacks and your mom already knows what you have done that day because she did it with you. why I am always waiting for TRAVEL TIME I do not know exactly I often feel like I live in a place that everyone wants to travel to but yet half of the time I don't enjoy it. last night I was wishing I had a different lifestyle and when everyone was doing something I sat on my bed and listened and I was quiet and peaceful, there is that word those words I should say they mark so much of everyones lives not in the way you would think most of the time we are wishing we were more peaceful and quiet or that our lifestyle was more peaceful and quiet or that we should be more peaceful and quiet and yet often we don't recognize that feeling, and am still waiting still feeling and still learning my feelings so I can't give a answer to how that felt because I am living and learning that feeling today last night I wasn't thinking about being peaceful and quiet I just was, you have to just be to have those perfect moments those peace filled and quiet moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About