I AM

I AM…
EXOUDUS 3


11 But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”
12 And God said, “I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.”
13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”14 He says “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.”

“When God calls you, He’s already considered who you are, and He’s still calling you—not because of who you are but because of who He is. In your weakness, He is your strength.”

“There are two things you are. You can’t change it; it’s simply who you are, you are a child, and you are loved. Period. Can’t change it. Didn’t do anything to earn it. It’s just who you are because a good, good Father has adopted you into a kingdom.”

 True confidence comes from God.

You have to be confident not in who you are, not in what you are doing, not in the plans you have, not in what you have prepared but in what God the Father tells you to do when he tells you to do it and that you are confident in who he is inside of you.


“Hebrews 10:35 says ‘So then do not forget the confident trust you have in the Lord for that will be richly rewarded, look to God, and you will find so much more because everything of this world will fade. Find rest in Him, and it’s forever.

                                    - Saide Robertsin 


  • Is it easy to have true confidence in God?



- Are there some things in life that you feel as though you just HAVE to plan ahead… 



  • Did god ever answer Moses about who Moses is? 



- If you were Moses would you question yourself in front of God?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About