Hey guys welcome to the first post on this fun series. I am not sure how long this is going to go, there is probably an end to this somewhere, but it could go past fall into winter, or even further. because truth be told you need intentionality all the time. so lets get started, okay the first intentionality post is going to be pumpkin cookies, honestly the best thing ever!! I got these pumpkin cookies off of @kristinmadeinc and they are too good not to share, For Cookies: Preheat oven to 350 f. Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar until combined. Mix in spices (& baking powder & soda). Add egg and vanilla into sugar mixture. Slowly incorporate pumpkin. Add in flour mixing until all incorporated. Place onto cookie sheet in large globs. Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool. Then transfer to wire rack and frost finished cookies. 1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 teas. baking powder 1 teas. baking soda 1/2 teas. salt ...
alright y'all I am back to give you a little update here, if you are new to the fam then this is who I am. My name is Deveraux Gallagher. I live in Maui, Hawaii with m parents and my two younger siblings. I love to bake, cook, shop or thrift, go exploring in nature, hang out with friends, take photos, laugh, podcast and have a good time! so I mentioned podcast right well a podcast with one of my good friends is in the works!!! but it takes some time and we want what we give you to be quality content so we are taking baby steps. I am so so happy you decided to check me out and I hope that you find joy here!!
Alright first off I think a better show myself to the world. (right?)Below is a few pictures of what I look like! just good old me... at Christmas time me with Cambria... my true bookworm self me again... In D.C. ...
Comments
Post a Comment