Understanding; looking UNDER the words


U N D E R S T A N D I N G

A interesting thought came to mind when I decided to write this post the three definitions below are leaving out one other definition... 

Understanding means: 
1 the ability to understand something; comprehension.

2 sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving

3 having insight or good judgment


UNDER STANDING 

This is another way to group the word when you are trying to understand someones feelings is it possible that you need to look under the feelings? I think a lot of the time I don't want to have to explain my feelings or lay out my heart so to speak and my goal is to just give key words and then you get to puzzle it out.But maybe if I explain a little more then the other person can learn to look under the words and into the heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About