my podcasts!

okay yall, i have tried THREE times to get a podcast up and running because I guess I just really, really, wanted to and as they say, the third times a charm because at this third time me and my friend started a podcast all of the links will be down below but first I just want to say that this podcast journey has been in a lot of moments really hard, with blogging or social media whatever it might be you definitely don't see everything, everyone's side of the story, all the details, I am gonna get real with you for a sec, Realizing that I can loosen up and enjoy the moment when recording podcast episodes was a big “ah -ha” for me this past school year.  I also realized I would do it for fun no matter how many followers.  I had an expectation in my head for a lot of followers and getting so many responses in our polls that we couldn’t even read them all.  Even though I only got a few responses, I wouldn’t have expected those people to respond.  I realized it’s okay to have fun and not be so strict or serious and not plan so much.  I’m always willing to try new things but this process helped me because I learned that sometimes you try something and it finally feels like the right time.  I had tried a podcast before and it didn’t last.  I realized in this process, the things I was looking for in the other “tries” weren’t present, now they are.  So sometimes you have to keep trying and focus on who you are trying for, maybe it wasn’t that I was “quitter”, I just didn’t have the right ingredients yet.  



so now here are those links...


our podcast episodes on Spotify

our podcast episodes on Anchor

our podcast episodes on Breaker

our podcast episodes on Pocket Casts

our podcast episodes on Radio public

and...

& our website hello, dear podcast


love yall 
dev 🌿🕊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About