A Autumn What You Need

hey guys, I am back with a new post!! Fall is quickly approching and I am honestly so so happy because I love fall!! So in the past I have done a Winter What You Need a Spring What You Need and a Summer What You Need ... And now it is time for an a-w-y-n otherwise know as an autumn-what-you-need, so I will be using the word autumn to tell you some things you should use in fall!! Anddddd here it is.......

a mug of delish apple cider

understandably the most important nescessity is pumpkins

too many flannels, sweaters, blankets, and fuzzy things

ummmm obviously lots and lots of candles

more fall treats, cookies, cakes, and pies, definitely more pies

not enough good books to read throughout the whole season


before you leave I would love for you to send in requests for future fall blog posts... as they have been requested... you can do so in the sidebar.

Joy
Deveraux 🕊🌿

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About