a update...

I am back, whoop whoop, since it has been so ridiculously long I decided to give yall a little update, on how I have been, what I have been doing, and a couple little hints on exciting things in the work so with out further ado here we go...

alright we are going to start right of the bat talking about one of the most exciting things in the works for me and one of my good friends, we are gearing up to launch our very own podcast absolutely crazy, we are trucking along as fast as we can go but we are still trying to quicken up the pace, but you can check us out at our website under https://hellodearpodcast.blogspot.com and at our Instagram under hello, dear podcast and of course as soon as everything else is set up you all will be the first to know!!!

I am going to pause on my actual life for a sec to talk about my favorite books right now, currently, I am loving your own beautiful by Chelsea Crockett, also I am loving reading through the Enola homes mystery series which are so good.

okay, onto shows I only have one for you which I just finished and that is American Idol my two words SO GOOD...

now I know I already talked about my personal podcast but I am going to share my favorite podcasts by others that I love to listen to, first What We Said Podcast, by Jaci and Chelsey and second The Whoa That's Good Podcast With Sadie Robertson


okay so now onto what you are looking at right now the blog I am so so so excited for multiple things that I hope to accomplish this year for my blog but a hint for you, I have some incredible posts up my sleeve so my one piece of advice, subscribe and follow along... stay tuned



joy,
Deveraux 🕊🌿






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About