masterpiece...

For, this is the moment in which we have been created, created, bringing (something) into existence. when we bring good into our lives we are creating good and that should be our goal always. when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling inspired to do anything except be lazy and if I am being honest join my three-year-old sis on the couch to watch barbie... I know I know. but as with everything in life whether you wake up to go to work in a day or go to school or whatever you do I do believe that if the God who made a VOID of infante blackness become what our wonderful world is today, well I think he can help you create a masterpiece because you are a masterpiece and he is the god to which heaven and nature sing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About