The Inside Of Maui


10 Things to do in Maui, Hawaii 
I thought that sinse I live in maui it would be fun to give you a inside view on some of my favorite things to do in Maui. But I may be spelling quite a few names wrong so... hope you still enjoy!





1; I love going to the forest their are a couple different ones but they are all so beautiful.





2; I love to dance the hula at my church Harvest At Kumlani Chapel, I also love watching the hula which you can do at either the cannery mall, or whalers village in kannpali.


3; when it gets really hot in maui me and my family love to go in the pool and play games, when you are staying at a hotel you can get pool service and just chill its amazing.


4; swinging on vines at honaula bay... need I say more.



5; taking photos with my besties, it is great to remember.




6; drinking Icees there are many general stores, scattered around the island.



7; and last but not least, windmills a beautiful beach, but you're going to need a map to get there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About