Welcome and enjoy, new posts every Wednesday and Friday. Much love and lots of joy, Deveraux.
my room// cleaning out for the new year
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
so on the post I decided to share my room... but because it would take to long to go through and list everything then you can look through the pictures fast or slow...
Hey guys welcome to the first post on this fun series. I am not sure how long this is going to go, there is probably an end to this somewhere, but it could go past fall into winter, or even further. because truth be told you need intentionality all the time. so lets get started, okay the first intentionality post is going to be pumpkin cookies, honestly the best thing ever!! I got these pumpkin cookies off of @kristinmadeinc and they are too good not to share, For Cookies: Preheat oven to 350 f. Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar until combined. Mix in spices (& baking powder & soda). Add egg and vanilla into sugar mixture. Slowly incorporate pumpkin. Add in flour mixing until all incorporated. Place onto cookie sheet in large globs. Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool. Then transfer to wire rack and frost finished cookies. 1 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 teas. baking powder 1 teas. baking soda 1/2 teas. salt ...
Wow! Pt.3 you guys, I am so happy that we have made it this far into this mess, jk, I truly couldn't be any happier about the response to these posts and I am so grateful to you, so I decided to share another one of my favorite recipes, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins... they are a fall tradition and I actually love them so much I make them in spring and summer too. So... enjoy... For Muffins: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. 3/4 cup white sugar 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 3/4 cup canned pumpkin 1/4 cup water 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 teas. baking powder 1/2 teas. baking soda 1/4 teas. ground cloves 1/2 teas. ground cinnamon ...
alright y'all I am back to give you a little update here, if you are new to the fam then this is who I am. My name is Deveraux Gallagher. I live in Maui, Hawaii with m parents and my two younger siblings. I love to bake, cook, shop or thrift, go exploring in nature, hang out with friends, take photos, laugh, podcast and have a good time! so I mentioned podcast right well a podcast with one of my good friends is in the works!!! but it takes some time and we want what we give you to be quality content so we are taking baby steps. I am so so happy you decided to check me out and I hope that you find joy here!!
Comments
Post a Comment