some short writings// part 3

okay I know you are probably tired of my writings so this is the last one for a while...


- 8 - 

8 curved around making consecutive loop holes, sliding through open doors, making an ice pond, to do a figure 8, weaving in and out of traffic as only a sly man can, closing up s's because it could, 8 candies, 8 fish, 8 eyes, 8 skies, 8


-moon-

sitting around
circles around
in my minds eye the sky
no morning, afternoon, or play 


-me-

my lips are bright shinning like the sun, my feet are broken, battered, and have been rammed like a road needing to be mended, my knees shake and knock like the hula when I'm scared, my heart can hiss, snap, and slither but can be sunny, kind, and sweet... I am a sun-sponged donut-home girl... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About