intentionality pt.3

Wow! Pt.3 you guys, I am so happy that we have made it this far into this mess, jk, I truly couldn't be any happier about the response to these posts and I am so grateful to you, so I decided to share another one of my favorite recipes, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins... they are a fall tradition and I actually love them so much I make them in spring and summer too. So... enjoy...

For Muffins:

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.

3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teas. baking powder
1/2 teas. baking soda
1/4 teas. ground cloves
1/2 teas. ground cinnamon
1/4 teas. salt
1/4 teas. ground nutmeg
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips


Happy Baking!

Joy
Deveraux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About