intentionality pt.6

Hello everyone... today for intentionality pt.6 I decided to share with you some eating healthy tips, please let me know if you have any suggestions, concerns or post ideas, check out past installments of the series and please enjoy this post.

Eating healthy, it always feels fun to start but then suddenly... when you go to parties, stores, well let's just say there are cakes and cookies EVERYWHERE... so how can you manage to diet and still splurge every once and a while. I was recently listening to what we said podcast episode (i know, I love them) and they interviewed Alex from "eat cute" the episode was so insightful. Today for intentionallity pt.6 (yahoo) I would talk about how to be an "intentional eater."

All right, cakes, cookies, and pies, those things are not bad but if you are trying to do any diet, you are probably trying to watch your sugar intake, right. Well if so then i hear you, society tells us we have to look, act, and eat a certian way. I belive its good to not have the heaviest foods all day long but all those desserts I mentioned earlier are so special to have and I honestly couldn't imagine cutting those out completely.

The good news, you don't have to. The whole idea of being an "intentional eater" is choosing what you want to eat, now I don't mean deciding to eat Cheetos or bagels every day. I mean realizing what affects your mental and physical health. For example, if you feel that you can feel good eating steaks for the rest of your life then hon, by all means, do it! Intentional eating is deciding what's best for you and eating it. That puts a lot of power in your court, you could decide that Cheetos is the way to go, but ultimately you have to remember that this is affecting you. A couple of tips, experiment, learn the right foods for you and don't try to follow a strict diet, it won't help you much.


hope you learned a lot...
joy,
deveraux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About