my updated carry-on travel guide

hi guys, so today I am going to be taking a bit of a break from our intentionality series to do a post I have been meaning to do for a while now, which is traveling!!!!

Okay, my last carry-on post was ROUGH... so for your pleasure i decided to do a new and improved one, because as i grow older and more mature and as i take more trips I have developed what I like to bring more fully, so I decided to redo all my travel posts, currently my full suitcase post is underway... but HERE is my completed carry-on travel video...

So i am going to take you through a couple of things and then you can access the full list HERE, first off i like to bring a extra comfy outfit just in case something happened to my suitcase.

Along with gum, snacks, and such i like to bring a little tin box of ibuprofen, sleep gummies, and any other medical items i may need.

I do love paperback books, but now when traveling i have a few of my favorites to read while i am on a trip, especially because i love to venture to book stores in different cities.

Socks, slippers, i am so mixed, honestly i always bring fuzzy socks, but in all my trips i have NEVER used them, it is really a personal preference but if you can find some that are small, through them in.

Same with tissues, i have brought them before but i have actually stopped because i think that you can just grab some from the bathroom, wipes on the other hand, i would recommend at least one person in your group/family/friends bringing them, just in case.

Breath mints, breath spray, i mean maybe if you are meeting your crush at the airport, but that to me feels a bit over the top especially if you are bringing gum for takeoff and landing, use that to make your mouth fresh. With mouthwash, toothbrush, and toothpaste, i feel kinda the same, a incredibly long flight, maybe, but its really not necessary and i speak on behalf of your back, bring only whats necessary.

Hand cream and lotion, i mean, i have also seen/heard of people who bring deodorant as well as hand sanitize, but for me i just think only bring the necessities so those are more personal items.

Neck pillow... i love my regular sized pillow so i personally like to just bring that. But if you love your neck pillow by all means bring that cause its smaller. Sleeping masks, ummm again i feel that this is a bit extra but if its something that you appreciate then bring it.

Water bottle... i used to never bring my water bottle but that was because i wasn't bringing it as much at home but for this trip i decided to bring it and used it multiple times.

The last and final thing to discuss is makeup... nooooooooooo. unless you constantly take photos of yourself, you are filming yourself, or meeting your crush at the airport i would say no.

I would like to note that if I came on harsh I don't mean to be, ultimately packing is your thing and if you feel more comfortable wearing makeup in the airport... wear that makeup like the boss babe you are, I am just here to help you if you feel you need to cut back at all.

So please enjoy the carry-on packing video and the carry-on packing list and I will see you soon...

Joy
Deveraux 🌿🕊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reson for a blog

About